The Certificate in IFRS is a 120 minute 30 question test, with questions being extracted from a question bank that contains an extensive bank of uniquely created demanding IFRS questions.
For just £125 per person you could achieve our "Certificate in IFRS", which is used by many large businesses and accounting firms to certify their IFRS practitioners.
Key features of the test include:
- An extensive online question bank maintained up-to-date for the standards applicable in a calendar year, and there are additional questions on standards and amendments with a later mandatory date.
- Questions created by our world-renowned IFRS experts.
- Most questions offer four choices of solution, and there are questions requiring computation/application as well as testing knowledge.
- Instant reporting of results.
- Ability to take the test twice.
- “Distractors” (incorrect solution choices) are often derived from US GAAP, old IFRS standards, UK GAAP and the IFRS for SMEs, hence providing a rigorous test of an individuals understanding.
Alternatively we can customise our test for your organisation - this includes customisable options such as:
- Personalised log-in screen
- Adaptable Test Length and number of questions
- Customisable reporting features
We also offer specialised organisation pacakges, and would be happy to discuss these further.
If you are interested in finding out more about this product for your organisation please contact us.